1. Make the medicine more enticing, make it Taste Better!
2. Utilize the technique that is proper administer the medication.
Follow those two suggestions and also you shall dramatically raise your probability of success and you as well as your pet will remain friends.
I have utilized the ‘other’ method of wrapping the terrified cat up in a towel to subdue it and now have it gag medicine down. I will suggest the method outlined next two actions.
Step one Make the Medicine Taste Better
1. Make the Medicine Taste Better
The trick to really make the medication style better would be to mix it using the liquid drained from the will of tuna fish. Just What cat doesn’t like tuna?
B. Can of Tuna packed in water ( and will opener)
D. Two tiny ‘cups’
1. Assess the prescribed amount of medicine to the dental syringe and then dispense it into one of your cups.
2. Strain the liquid off a can of tuna fish in to a second cup that is empty.
3. Make use of the syringe that is oral set up a g d amount of ‘tuna juice’, but be aware of the sum total ability of one’s syringe so your medicine and the ‘tuna juice’ does not meet or exceed the ability of one’s syringe until you desire to provide your cat the medicine in 2 doses. I decide to try for at the very least a ratio that is one-to-one of juice’ to medication.
4. Include the ‘tuna juice’ towards the medication and mix them together and refill the dental syringe with all the total mixture.
5. As an added incentive to your pet you’ll get back to the cup with the ‘tuna juice’ and ‘top off’ the syringe with right ‘tuna juice’, like that first thing the cat tastes is right tuna . Yumm!
Step 2 Utilize the Proper Technique
2. Utilize Proper Technique for administering the medicine